We Bought a House Sight Unseen-and It Turned Out To Be a Total Nightmare
I thought I was up to the challenge of a long-distance home purchase during a pandemic. After all, I was moving back to my hometown after only three years away. I knew the area. Family members could fill in the rest. I had a trusted real estate agent from my last house purchase. Plus, I look at real estate listings as a hobby even when I’m not in the market for new property. What could go wrong?
But after purchasing a midcentury modern ranch sight unseen and trekking 1,800 miles across the country to finally get an in-person look at it, my husband and I couldn’t be more shocked.
- Roswell property owner fed up with problem tenant
- Discrimination toward rental vouchers leaves NJ family nearly homeless
- The FBI searched properties in Washington and New York linked to a Russian oligarch
- Jual Aksesoris Iphone & Android Premium Authentic
- FBI searches NYC, DC properties in probe of Russian oligarch with ties to Kremlin