The ‘Camelot’ rapper is also charged with gun and drug possession after he and two other men jumped over the fence of the property to search for a watch in a towed car.
NLE Choppa has been spending time behind bars after a burglary attempt. The rapper has been arrested after he was caught breaking into a tow yard in Florida on Sunday, March 28, an affidavit from Broward County reveals.
According to the affidavit, a dispatcher, who worked at the tow yard, watched on a live feed as two cars pulled up to the unoccupied structure. The officer witnessed as two men wearing black masks jumped over the fence and searched the property.
When officers arrived, Choppa, whose real name is Bryson Lashun Potts, and the other two men, Zyrion Matlock and Thony Coleman, were still sitting in their car in the parking lot of the
- Owner defends against property claims of ACS board member | Local News
- ‘Will Fully Cooperate in Any Investigation’
- Tornado, strong storms destroy dozens of homes in Southwest Florida
- Cremated remains of dozens reportedly found in former Akron church; authorities won’t confirm
- UK’s most searched for location to buy property