Real Estate – Investment Property in Gurgaon
Gurgaon is a millionaires’ land. It has come a long way from being a farmland of 1990s. The DLFs, Unitechs and Ansals made it real estate haven in 2000s and today it is called the ‘Singapore of India.’
In Gurgaon, you find skyscraping high-rise apartment buildings at one place while to the other end, you notice lush green golf courses all the way ready to nurture the cosmopolitan culture the city has developed for itself. The gleaming corporate parks and malls have further established Gurgaon among the most-after cities for real estate investment in the Northern India.
Here we bring you a few of the high-quality properties that are under-development and can make a viable investment option in the future:
DLF Park Place and The Belaire, at Phase V. Apartment Size: 1875, 2150 and 2550 sq. ft. Strengths:
· An easy access from a 60 m wide Sector Road – connecting Delhi & Faridabad on one side and Sohna & Jaipur on the other , through a 24 m wide boulevard to avoid any congestion in the future.
· Located at a close proximity to DLF Golf and Country Club, it is only at a 14.7 kms drive from the Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi.
· Escape and Fresco at Nirvana Country by Unitech Group, near South City II. Apartment Size: 1550, 1983, 2050 sq. ft. Penthouse and Townhouse: 3000-3974 sq. ft. Strengths:
· Located in the city prime land. Equidistant to major commercial and residential centres like MG Road, Sector 14, DLF, etc.
· Quality construction, and unblemished track record of Unitech.
Vatika City at the intersection of Golf Course and Sohna Road. 1,400 mid-size to large-size apartments. Strengths:
· An integrated township spread in 53 acre, with all modern amenities and standard infrastructure.
· Super markets, ATM, gift shops, florists, beauty salons, bakeries, stationary shops, chemists, banks, nursing homes, and restaurants right inside the township.
For more details on Gurgaon Properties, log on to magicbricks.com