Questions to Ask a Granite Countertop Dealer
Renovating your home can be a very complicated project. There are many things that you will need to take into consideration. What sort of improvements do you want to make? You might want to improve the countertops in your home by buying ones made out of granite. If this is the case, you need to be certain that you go about the selection process in the correct manner. Never buy the first granite countertop that you see. You need to take a much more patient approach. This is a rather big expense. This is why you need to be sure that all of your money is going towards the highest quality item you can find. Here are some of the questions that you should pose to a person who sells granite countertops Portland.
1. What sort of warranty will I get with all of the granite countertops that you sell?
You need to be absolutely certain that the countertop you buy comes with a warranty. This is because something might happen to damage it soon after you buy it. In the event that this happens, the warranty will enable you to have it fixed for free. This could save you a lot of money because the repair could be rather expensive.
2. What colors do you have available?
Have the person who works at the store show you every color of granite countertop that they have available. This will allow you to see which one matches your kitchen the best. They might not have all of the colors they offer in stock. Therefore, you might have to look at some pictures in a catalog.
3. How much will it cost to have you install my new granite countertop for me?
It is not likely that you will be installing your own granite countertop. Therefore, you will need to have someone do it for you. This will add to the money you are already paying for the countertop. This is why you need to keep the installation cost in mind when you are doing your shopping. Talk to several dealers and get their installation prices.
- The crack threatening to bring the housing market crashing down
- BABY JOE: Deputy called to Daniels property after car parts found in ditch
- Illinois property taxes based on government debt make Chicago renters rethinking buying a house
- How to check if your state owes you hundreds of dollars in 2 minutes
- Top 10 Business Finance Books