Videos and photos of the search for Madeleine McCann and footage of Christian Brueckner, the prime suspect in her case, show evidence he may have been involved in her abduction.
German police conducted a thorough search of property tied to Brueckner after he was named as a suspect in the 3-year-old girl’s disappearance and linked to other child abduction cases. While German investigators have said they have “concrete evidence” Brueckner killed Maddie, he has not been charged in the case. In the United Kingdom, the case remains a missing persons inquiry with investigators saying they do not
For years, the HGTV show ‘House Hunters’ has taken viewers into sprawling homes worldwide while aiding families in their search for a new property. Although house hunting can be a daunting and time-consuming process, the show does an exceptional job of conveying the magic that many of these properties offer to prospective new homeowners or tenants. Throughout each episode, viewers feel as though they too are on the tour, experiencing every nuanced detail of the home in a way that a written description simply can’t convey. Through the TV, viewers can feel what it would be like to be in the space and how it might feel to live there. If a picture is worth a thousand words, a video tour is priceless.
- Police pause search for Brian Laundrie, boyfriend of missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito, as night falls
- I-T officials search Sonu Sood’s properties in Mumbai, Nagpur and Jaipur on Day 3
- In rare ruling, Maine supreme court overturns Limington man’s murder conviction
- FBI answers Crystal Rogers search questions
- Incredible moment 3-year-old boy with autism is found alive in Australian woods days after going missing