With some states slowly opening back up their economies while others extend shelter in place orders, you may have lots of free time on your hand even if you’re working from home. Money-smart Kiplinger readers will see this unprecedented period of home detention as an opportunity to get ahead with their finances — to beat the market, to build defenses against scammers, and to pad their bank accounts — or take advantage of free fitness programs and more. Take a look at 16 projects you can undertake from home, including putting your stimulus check to good use.
And for more information on day-to-day developments, sign up for A Step Ahead, our e-newsletter that gives you daily insight and guidance on how to navigate major disruptions and challenges to business, the economy, and financial markets.
A good starting point for your quarantine time is assembling all your accounts, passwords and … Read More
- ‘Will Fully Cooperate in Any Investigation’
- Tornado, strong storms destroy dozens of homes in Southwest Florida
- Cremated remains of dozens reportedly found in former Akron church; authorities won’t confirm
- UK’s most searched for location to buy property
- Search finished at Harmony Montgomery’s last-known residence