Film producer Jason Blum of “The Purge” and “Get Out” fame is looking to get out of his place in downtown L.A. The filmmaker has listed his designer-done condo at the Ritz-Carlton Residences at LA. Live for $6.995 million.
Wraparound walls of glass bring sweeping city views into the sleek interior, which has wood floors and plenty of open space. The high-rise spread includes a living room, a family room, a center-island kitchen and multiple dining areas.
Of the three bedrooms, the largest by far is the primary bedroom. Lined with windows, it comes with a walk-in closet and a spa bathroom with large French windows that peek into the bedroom.
Overlooking Staples Center, the building features amenities such as
- Video shows Dog the Bounty Hunter knocking on Brian Laundrie’s door as he joins the search efforts
- WHEN SHOULD YOU CONSIDER REPLACING YOUR ROOF?
- Peek Inside Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi’s Recently Completed 19th-Century London Town House
- Police pause search for Brian Laundrie, boyfriend of missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito, as night falls
- I-T officials search Sonu Sood’s properties in Mumbai, Nagpur and Jaipur on Day 3