HARMONY Montgomery’s last-known home was searched twice in the past week as her mom revealed new details about when she last saw her daughter.
The missing seven-year-old girl’s last known 2019 residence — on Gilford Street in Manchester, New Hampshire — was searched by police on Saturday morning.
However, officials have yet to reveal why they followed through with another search, after conducting one at the home last weekend.
In a statement released Saturday, New Hampshire Attorney General John Formella said: “Due to the ongoing investigation, no additional information will be released at this time.
“Officials ask the public to respect the privacy of the current residents and to stay off of their property as the investigation
- Women Cite Infrastructure Law, Energy Transition As Key Diversity Catalysts | 2022-05-19
- KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc. to Present at Nareit’s REITweek: 2022 Investor Conference
- 3 Ways To Quantify the Value of Asset Tagging
- Bounce house castles for adults are here in Arizona!
- 12 Memorial Day furniture sales worth checking out